In this series, you will gain essential understanding for conducting an UNBOUND session.
1. The Power of the Gospel (Neal Lozano) [40 min.]
2. Overview of the Five Keys (Matt Lozano) [35 min.]
3. Ministry to Others (Janet Lozano) [43 min.]
4. Principles and Practices (Neal Lozano) [46 min.]
5. A Non-Confrontational Approach (Neal Lozano) [53 min.]
6. Interview Tips and Resources (Matt Lozano) [45 min.]
7. Intercession (Matt Lozano) [25 min.]
8. Speaking the Father's Blessing (Matt Lozano) [29 min.]
The Unbound Basic Ministry Training Workbook will guide you through 8 lessons in the Unbound Basic Ministry Training Video or Audio Series. Through the sound, biblical teaching and thought-provoking activities in this workbook, God will enable you and your ministry team to:
The Unbound Basic Ministry Training Workbook is the participant component of the Unbound Basic Ministry Training Study Program. It is intended for individuals and groups who have already completed the Unbound: Freedom in Christ Study Program. The Unbound Basic Training Study Program is designed to give you the essential understanding for conducting an Unbound Ministry session.
* Please note this product is copyright protected and is for personal and small group use only. Please do not record, copy, or distribute without expressed written permission from HOFM. This includes sharing via online posts and video conferencing.